FACULTY USE AGREEMENTS
- Classrooms, Multipurpose Rooms, Gymnasiums and Wildcat Stadium have varying use and fee agreements.
- Generally, non-profit Waterford community youth groups may use WUSD facilities on school days for up to 3 hours, without custodial charges. Utility charges will apply.
- The Waterford community youth organization is to return the facility in good condition, or, be subject to cleaning fees.
- Activities beyond 3 hours, or on weekends or other non-school days, will require custodial charges of $37.50 per hour in addition to the utility charges. A minimum custodial charge of 4 hours (2 hours opening and 2 hours closing) will apply on weekend and non-school day use, additional hours will be charged as necessary.
- Adult groups not associated with supporting youth activities, organizations from outside of Waterford, and private citizens seeking the use of WUSD facilities, will be charged a rental fee in addition to custodial and utility charges. (see BP 1330E for the fee schedule.
- All groups using WUSD facilities must provide a certificate of liability insurance of $1,000,000, identifying the Waterford Unified School District as "additional insured."