Moon School’s commitment is to ensure that Moon Cubs are well rounded socially and academically. By developing a love for learning and providing rigorous, effective instruction we prepare them to be lifelong learners. We use the 7 Habits of Happy Kids to prepare Moon Cubs to be:
- leaders and team players who are kind, caring, and polite.
- happy and productive citizens who are responsible problem solvers and who make good choices.
- confident decision makers who are willing to try new things.
- Collaboration, the strength of working together as a staff, with administration, and with parents to do what is best for our students
- Shared Leadership, the idea that we all have a part in leadership to building a strong foundation for our students
- A Positive and Safe Learning Environment, a well kept school where students, staff, parents and the community feel safe and is conducive to learning
- All students can learn
- Achievement and growth should be celebrated
- That being positive can inspire and affect learning positively
- That school should be rigorous and fun