Parenting Support Resources & Information
Parents say that raising their children is the most rewarding aspect of their lives—but that doesn’t mean it’s easy, or that parents always have all the answers. Click on the resources below for more information.
- Health - If you have health concerns about your children, the American Academy of Pediatrics' site provides excellent children's health information.
- Media - Today's children have unprecedented access to information and experiences through computers, the internet, video games, TV, and cell phones. Common Sense Media gives parents critical information about digital media choices like the latest "must have" video games.
- Safety - Keeping your children safe is a primary responsibility of all parents. The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children provides resources for keeping kids safe.
- Substance Abuse — Learn about the types of peer pressure students face, how to talk about the dangers of drug use and how to determine if your teen is using drugs at Parents. The Anti Drug
- Teen Drug Addiction - Teen Drug Abuse Statistics & Facts. You can find treatment option today at https://www.floridarehab.com/resources/teen-addiction/ . Drug abuse can inflict severe — sometimes permanent — damage on your teen’s mind, body and future. Though drug use may begin casually, your teen may not realize that they risk addiction. If your child is abusing illicit substances, there is hope for recovery through treatment.
These Resources are not sponsored by the school/district. The resources' links have been shared by conferences and/or parents. If you encounter a link to not be active or redirect you to a different website please let us know,