1. PROOF OF BIRTH/AGE
2. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS: Must show evidence of the following Immunizations:
- 4 doses of Polio (3 if one given on or after age 4)
- 5 DPT (4 if given on or after age 4)
- 2 MMR (2 doses given on or after 1st Birthday)
- 3 Hepatitis B (series must have been started prior to enrollment)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox Vaccine - specifically for out-of-state students)
- 1 Tdap (Whooping Cough booster on or after 7th birthday)
3. STUDENT TRANSCRIPT/REPORT CARDS (Grades 9-12, for all previous high school classes taken and check-out grades, if during the school year)
4. INDIVIDUALIZED EDUCATION PLAN (IEP), IF APPLICABLE
5. CURRENT PHOTO IDENTIFICATION OF PARENT/GUARDIAN
6. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE (Rental Agreements, Mortgage/Escrow Papers or Current Utility Bill: water, gas, electric or trash)(NO CELL PHONE BILLS)
7. PRINTABLE FORMS (Available online or at Centralized Enrollment Center)
-1st GRADE ONLY**
1. PHYSICAL EXAM (Must have been 6 months prior of school starting)
2. DENTAL EXAM (Must have been 12 months prior of school starting)
Appointments are not necessary. Children will be registered on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as all of the necessary requirements have been met. Please be advised that packets will not be processed if the student does not have the required Immunizations.
Student who reside outside the Waterford Unified School District boundaries may apply for enrollment in the Waterford Unified School District. You must first obtain an Inter-District attendance permit from your student's resident district. Until you have provided us with the release from your resident district, we cannot consider enrollment for your student. Approval is pursuant to Board policy and Education Code 466600-46611. Placement decisions for students wishing to attend WUSD for the 2020-2021 school year is not made until after July 23, 2020. Please note that Inter-District permits must be renewed on a yearly basis and may be revoked at any time.
Students who reside within the Waterford Unified School District boundaries may apply for enrollment in a district outside of WUSD boundaries. Approval is pursuant to Board policy and Education Code 466600-46611. Applications for Inter-District attendance permits are available at the WUSD District Office located at 219 N. Reinway Ave. Bldg. 2 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30pm. If you wish to print them online, please be aware that you must submit the original form in person to the WUSD District office. We will not take faxed Inter-District transfer forms.
If living in the residence of another person, that person must accompany the parent at the time of registration and present their utility bill and current photo ID. Both parties must complete the affidavit stipulating the registering parent lives in the residence of another person. The parent must present their photo ID and then may register.
NOTICE: A registration determined to be secured by false, misleading, or deliberate omission of information to establish residency in the Waterford Unified School District will be considered null and void.
- Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus (DPT)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis B
- Varicella (chickenpox)
* In addition, students entering seventh grade will need proof of Tdap immunization