Instructions on Downloading Work Permits & How to Fill Them Out
- Go to link and print out the work permit application form. (bottom of page)
- Fill out the top two sections; Minor’s Information and School Information.
- Take application to employer and have them fill out section, To be filled in and signed by employer, regarding job. Employer must sign and date application.
- Have a parent/legal guardian sign and date application.
- Email completed application to Mrs. Bibbins. firstname.lastname@example.org
A Social Security number MUST be provided or a work permit cannot be issued.
Use this for the school information:
Sentinel High School OR Waterford Independent Studies Program
121 S. Reinway Ave. Waterford, CA 95386
You may need to using a scanning app on your phone to upload document for email
- A work permit will be signed and emailed to you. Print, sign, & date. It is recommended you keep a copy for your records.
- Give signed & dated work permit to employer
A few notes on work permits:
Valid for one school year and only to the employer designated on the work permit.
Students may work 4 hours on school days and 8 hours on non-school days.
Must meet and maintain eligibility requirements while working